A couple of days ago I was nominated by the wonderful mastress Alita who shares her amazing Sim Stories here on WordPress. You can check out her acceptance post here. I follow and adore her story about furbaby Shadow in The Cat Chronicles and am planning on diving into her Yandere Dairies too one day.
Thank you for nominating me for this award, mastress Alita! I feel honored that you thought of me when receiving this well-deserved award yourself. If I haven’t said it out loud yet then let me tell you here I appreciate you very much and cherish the time we get to share our love for simming, reading and writing.
1. Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
2. Answer the questions.
3. In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
4. Ask them three questions.
Questions to answer:
1. Who is your most memorable Sim and why?
That will have to be the founder of my male prettacy, Eeq Mezilkree. As soon as I made him (Harry Horrid) for pammiechick’s forum challenge and was playtesting his home, I had a soft spot for the mix of his sluggish walk, his expanded waist, goofy looks, childish nature and deep voice.
2. What is a Sim Challenge or story idea you’ve always wanted to try out?
There are many challenges I still want to try out since I only started my very first last December. I’m currently working on building a simworld for a Get To Work Challenge which I will be writing about too eventually and there’s a scored Pinnstar legacy I’m doing on the side when I want to explore gameplay without having to make screencaps.
3. Was there ever a moment playing one of your Sim games that made you seriously cry? What about a moment that made you crack up hysterically?
Losing my most memorable sims sure made me sad. I remember stalling on playing the Mezilkree save when I knew his time was about up. Although when I mustered up enough courage I believe I did him justice with his last chapters.
His daughter Agnes made me cracked up several times. She is so much like her mother, Jade Rosa, yet she seems to be even more impatient and has given me autonomous faces to die for.
One or more of the blogs I follow or have on my to-read list have already received a nomination for this award by now, and I certainly don’t expect anyone to have to alter their acceptance posts but here are my nominees:
- sweetnightingale’s As Tears Go By
- RipuAncestor’s Chrysantheum Tango
- Lisa’s lisabeesims
- AD Wilson’s Have I Got A Story For You!
- Melissa’s If It Doesn’t Kill Us It Makes Us Stronger
- rarei’s Rarei’s Fortress
- Virtualee’s Randomness and Stuff
- Joiewilder’s Taken by Storme
- BBQPenguinWings’ A Penguin’s Adventure in Simming
The 3 questions I have for the nominees are:
- When did you find out about simlit and what did this discovery do to you?
- When and where do you find the inspiration to write simlit?
- How important is the use of custom content in your game and stories to you and why is this?